Saturday, January 30, 2016

South Mountain


Back up South Mountain to look for my sit pad.  I knew I did not leave it at the top, but I had not seen it since my hike up there.  Rain again, so much rain.  I brought my brand new used camera anyway.  I found my sit pad at a little campsite about half way up.

On the top, wind kept me from pitching my tarp.  But the rains and snow mix stopped and out came the sun and some chances for silhouette shots.  I got a few shots today that I really like.

10 miles 1,000 feet elevation gain.




















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,
My name is David. I stumbled on your posts quite some time ago. Have watched from afar and totally dig your guarded approach to your adventures and understand why. I do appreciate seeing what you post. From the close up fungi to the beautiful landscapes, your gear, your take on things, and of course a veiled peek at you. It's just outstanding and inspires me to get out more! Thanks.